Followers

About Me

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Demo reel


I made a new demo reel. I went through all my old Flash files and resized them to HD.

Almost two years ago, I created a 28-minute, animated musical for my final project in college and only five seconds I deemed worthy enough to put into this reel. On the other hand, there's always been a couple of dancing clips from an old project, based on the book "Dante's Inferno", that I've always liked. I reanimated those clips, adding more weight, cushioning, reaction and genital swinging making them more disgusting and sexually ambiguous then ever! It almost seem like I've progressed in the past four years.

I also started working on a comic about a 1800's prospector whom, through a series of zany events, travels through time and lives with a household of college students.

0 comments: