Followers

About Me

Monday, March 1, 2010

A real broh's broh, ya know, broh?!


I've been trying to do these Photoshop paintings more frequently in hopes of one day being color proficient. Originally this was supposed to be a self-portrait, but that was hard to do with only the reflective side of my scratched up iPod to look at, so I'll just say it isn't me. It more or less resembles some kind of 90210 character, or Laguna Beach dude or whatever interchangeable tv show the kids these days are watching.

1 comments:

Brett Ortgiesen said...

I can notice the time and detail you put into this, and thats not just now that I have new glasses. Maybe he works as a Barista in Boarders and has just been told by his boss that hes not pinching a big enough smile for his costumers, right before the bag ladies with money come to buy another lemon cake wedge.